Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

MS Teams drops the call (is fine on other Wifi Connections)

I have trouble with MS Teams calls dropping but if I use a different wifi its OK so I wonder if related to my super hub

Hardware Version 1.03
Software Version V2.01.15

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: MS Teams drops the call (is fine on other Wifi Connections)

What is MS Teams like using a direct connection using a Cat 5E/6 cable between the Hub and a 1Gbs capable Pc/Mac/Chromebook and no other devices connected ?

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I cant reach a cat 5 cable to the superhub but it must be some odd port thing because I can schedule a Teams call and it works fine. If I just call someone without scheduling a call it fails. That only happens on my home network.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media folks....any chance of a replacement hub. You'll see from the hardware version it is very old....

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi davidridge,

Thank you for posting. 

My sincere apologies for the delay, we have been a little busier than usual at the moment. 

We would be very happy to look in to this further for you.

As I am going to need to ask some account specific questions I will pop you over a private message now.
This message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Speak soon, 

Nat
0 Kudos