Menu
spookhvh
Joining in
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

MASSIVE PING SPIKES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBVECyYL55Y&feature=youtu.be

LITERALLY I CANT DEAL WITH THIS ANYMORE VIRGIN MEDIA TELLING ME THEY FIX THIS FOR OVER 1 YEAR NOW AND SAYING WE INSTALL WIFI BOOST FOR YOU EVERYTHING WILL BE OK NO ONE EVER COMES ON CALL THEY SAY NO ISSUE. I USE ETHERNET MAX 3 DEVICES AND I GOT GOOD INTERNET PLAN I CAN'T PLAY ANY SINGLE GAME. 18800000 MS TF IS THIS INTERNET WALLAH6

0 Kudos
vorbichvh
Joining in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

lagging on games all the time with good ping and no loss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=way40HpPPuM 

i have issues like this all the time like another forum user 

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Speed/Cant-play-hvh-since-really-bad-internet-ks-omk/td-p/45726... 

i cant stand it anymore it not ping i have no loss i just teleport everywhere its not the server so dont blame it on that its the networking the servers are fine the game is fine other people with other broadbands seem do be doing fine just virgin media fails . i think its to do with the networking my ping is normal i just cant stop teleporting and lagging everywhere please help and give me a fix .

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
vorbichvh
Joining in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: MASSIVE PING SPIKES

fr dis man knows hit be doe frrrrr 

0 Kudos
spookhvh
Joining in
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: lagging on games all the time with good ping and no loss

ye **bleep** this internet so **bleep** wallah ks omk

0 Kudos
therealfantahvh
Joining in
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

wallah i pay 55 quid for this internet if it doesnt get fixed im gonna kill myself

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
therealfantahvh
Joining in
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

my digga d is spitting facts!!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi @vorbichvh

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

My apologies the broadband issues. 

I've checked the system today and there is an SNR (signal to noise ratio) issue affecting the service. You might find that your Virgin Fibre, Virgin TV or TiVo® services are intermittent, with the picture freezing or disappearing now and then. We are sorry and our engineers are working hard to resolve this for you.

The fault number for your records is F008796116. The estimated fix date is the 15th February. Please monitor it after this date and let us know if you have any further issues. 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi @spookhvh

My apologies for the broadband issues. I've not been able to locate your account via the Forum information.

Please could you PM me your details and I'll check what's happening, address, full name, postcode etc

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi @therealfantahvh

My apologies for the broadband issues.

I've had a check on our systems today, no issues are showing, all the levels are in spec. 

On the WiFi section, it says this; WiFi devices connected to the customer's in home network are too far away from the Hub which could mean they are not as happy as they should be. There are also two devices showing that they are too close to the router. Could either be connected via Ethernet, if so, this will free up bandwidth in the property for your other devices.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

0 Kudos
therealfantahvh
Joining in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

if its not fixed ur gonna pay for my internet this is a joke

0 Kudos