Menu
jayzejay
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

MAC address

Hi Guys, so my ps4 was stolen and i am trying to get the mac address from the router "Hub 3.0" so I can give the ps guys to track it, but I can only see Mac addresses of currently connected devices.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: MAC address

The hub doesn't keep a record of previously connected devices, don't think virginmedia keeps a record of them either, the forum staff should reply in a few days

--------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up on kudos. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution, but only do this once issue has been resolved.
0 Kudos
Roger_Gooner
Community elder
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If you've got the the original packaging you can get the serial number. But don't expect much investigation into a small-value item.

--
Hub 3.0, TP-Link Archer C8, TP-Link TL-SG1008D 8-port gigabit switch, V6
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM Broadband Connection
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi jayzejay,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear someone has stolen your PlayStation.

I am sure we wouldn't be able to get that information however I am more than hap pt yo invite you into a private chat and have a look to see if I can find this information.

I will send you an invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos