Here's hoping a VM support team member reads this.....
On 22nd October I 'upgraded' from M200 to M500 - what a mistake!
I was getting around 214/217Mbps but now on M500 I am getting 94/97Mbs (258 minimum guaranteed speed) - wow!
I have spent hours trying to get through to the support, I did get through after a week and was told there was an issue in the area and the fix time would be 3rd November, and I have subscribed to the status updates to my mobile. I have had no texts, heard nothing and still the same.
Have been trying for hours over the last 3-4 days to get to 'talk' to someone but no joy, I am on hold now waiting (40+ mins after talkiing to someone who has just passed me to another queue after assuring me he was going to get it sorted) as I type this.
My background, I am a 25+ year customer, I was well out of contract and decided as I was forced to work from home to get the extra umph!
And before anyone suggests I try the online support tools and resetting my hub3 etc. this has been done too many times to count!
VM I am getting really frustrated with this and your service please get it sorted, contact me, talk to me and lets fix this.
***** If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!! I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences. Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi