Menu
courtney666
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

M200 download speed I only get 8 Mbps DOWNLOAD SPEED WHEN I SHOULD GET (GUARANTEED) 107

Perhaps someone can explain?    (I have wireless M200 package with Hub 2)

0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: M200 download speed I only get 8 Mbps DOWNLOAD SPEED WHEN I SHOULD GET (GUARANTEED) 107

you have a wired M200 wireless speeds are not part of the guarantee. what speeds do you get wired

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

courtney666
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: M200 download speed I only get 8 Mbps DOWNLOAD SPEED WHEN I SHOULD GET (GUARANTEED) 107

Thanks for that.    Will test my wired speeds later but if it is too low and as I am unable to get through to a live person to complain I am considering switching to BT.   They seem to be half price in any event.

0 Kudos
sayekm
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Edit--sorry misread the OP thread 🙂

I have the M200 and get 210+ on Wi-FI but I dont use the Hub3 but instead a BT mesh kit.

But even with the Hub3 Wi-Fi thats very low so maybe post the power levels here and someone will come along and assist.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
M200 Oomph - 5GB SIM + 3 extra SIM family plan - BT whole Wi-Fi - Sky Q
............................................................................................................................
Don't cry over Virgin price increase instead speak to retentions team and negotiate a better deal.
0 Kudos