Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Lousy customer service

Shameful customer service today - on hold for 30 minutes, trying to speak to someone about settings and available ports on my router, only to speak to someone who refused to even look into a simple question, unless I paid for an additional service with £20 set up charge and then £5 monthly for a minimum of six months. Terrible customer service. Virgin Media should be ashamed of yourselves.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lousy customer service

If you want help sorting your issue, post up specific details/questions here.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes - the specific question is whether Port 4348 is available on the router - which is a standard virgin super hub.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

virgin do not block ports other than the NetBIOS porta that are for security reason and should never be open to the internet anyway

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS SAYING THEY WORK FOR VM. Do not give any personal or account information over unless the person has the VM Logo next to their username.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

OK - thanks.

0 Kudos