Menu
RedEnigma
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Lost intelligent wifi pod

Back on 13/02/21, I ordered an intelligent wifi pod to help boost the signal upstairs, and to have it delivered 2 days later. On the 17/02/21 there was still no sign of the pod, so contacted Yodel, who claimed that it was lost within their warehouse and with a promise that it would be delivered as soon as possible. 

It is now 07/04/21, and I've contacted Virgin Media on several occasions, with no help on going forward, except for a newly updated contract for said service. 

Is there anyone that can help resolve this issue that I seem to be going about in circles with? 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lost intelligent wifi pod

If Yodel cant find it then you will have to wait until VM start handing them out again as stocks are in short supply.

You need to call it in and ask for the "technical team".

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, RedEnigma,

Sorry to hear that your quickstart package hasn't arrived. Have you been able to get things sorted since your post?

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
RedEnigma
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Not at all. Even on my account page, it's still showing that my package will be delivered on 2021-02-13 between 8am and 6pm. No update from the Yodel side either.
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi RedEnigma,

Thank you for coming back to us, I have had a look our end and I will be able to help further and get these re-ordered for you, so I can I will invite you into a private chat, I will send you a invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos