Menu
Cfrancis
Tuning in
Message 41 of 74
Flag for a moderator

Re: Loss of internet/very poor customer service

I'm writing on here just to keep a record as I've given up on replies from Virgin. 

Phoned customer service who told me work will be carried out on 4th March. No one of course told me about this date and I had to phone them to find out. 

0 Kudos
Barzey
Dialled in
Message 42 of 74
Flag for a moderator

I suppose they are at least 'Consistent' with their 'Incompetence'. Roll on 'Independence Day' in January 2022

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 43 of 74
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cfrancis,

Thank you for reaching back out to us, sorry to hear you are still waiting for your repul and haven't had services for a while, once this has been completed please let us know if you have any further issues.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Cfrancis
Tuning in
Message 44 of 74
Flag for a moderator

Yet again the work has been delayed and the technician is coming tomorrow. Only got told this morning by text. 

They were meant to come this afternoon. So another day without services.

I hope after works done the complaints team get in touch as I'm expecting a lot of reimbursement 

0 Kudos
Barzey
Dialled in
Message 45 of 74
Flag for a moderator

Nothings changed then. They haven't even got the common courtesy or the slightest degree of Professionalism to speak to anyone. Always the one text at the start of the day and they are gone! Especially with your case and after all this time; a phone call and explanation would be the proper way to deal with it. But there again it would require these people to loose their anonymity and have to deal with more than one item per day - They disgust me 

0 Kudos
Barzey
Dialled in
Message 46 of 74
Flag for a moderator

Looks like someone up there is reading the forum as within 20 minutes of my last post (which I know is very criticising but justifiable in all the circumstances) our TV signals are now playing up and the download speeds are down to 119 and below. Hey-Ho so they ARE able to respond. Roll on January 2021

0 Kudos
Cfrancis
Tuning in
Message 47 of 74
Flag for a moderator

This is a message to virgin team/mods. 

You wanted to know when/if my problem is sorted? Well it's not, unsurprisingly. 

I've been told that the engineers need further permission from the council to do the works and it won't be completed until 5TH APRIL! 

Why would I be told when works going to start when virgin didn't even have the proper permission? This seems basic knowledge on what is needed to carry out works. Why I wasn't told until the morning the works were meant to start about this delay? And why my neighbour who is with BT had the same issue as I did but got it fixed within 2 weeks and had the road dug up? 

So I will be without Internet and TV for another month, making the total 9 weeks. I've been without service about as long as with service since joining virgin.

Whatever compensation you're offering is going to fall short, as I bet no staff at virgin have to deal with poor service

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 48 of 74
Flag for a moderator

Virgin are a private company. BT are a public company.

They have to apply for different permissions etc. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Barzey
Dialled in
Message 49 of 74
Flag for a moderator

Re my last post I meant 2022 not 2021

0 Kudos
Cfrancis
Tuning in
Message 50 of 74
Flag for a moderator

Still waiting for the Mods to reply, who were the ones who said to contact them if my problem wasn't resolved.

Today I got an email again from the resolution team saying they have tried to contact me (which they haven't, as I've had no phone call or text) and they have closed my complaint! I reply to their emails all the time but hear nothing

So I've phoned up again asking to be put through to the resolution /complaint team which they apparently can't. So I've had to get them to reopen the complaint, or open another complaint. They said I'll get a call within 48 hrs. One day I'll get a call/reply from virgin team

0 Kudos