Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Loss of internet for 2 days in a week!

Hi. I have loss of internet on 2 days due to your internet breakdown, which are on 21st October 2020 & today.

The incident on 21st October 2020 has a reference ID: C01154612. I could not use work at home due to loss of internet for many hours. Your colleague in the web chat had promised me that I would get some form of credit compensation in email, but till now I do not have the email.

Now again today since noon, your internet is down for many hours. I could not use my internet, and I have lost money & time as I could not work from home. The incident number for today is C01153798

I am extremely angry with your service & I wonder what is the best compensation you can offer me.

I am the account holder & I am happy to share my account number via DM. Thankscomplain VM.PNG 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Loss of internet for 2 days in a week!

Compensation is for total loss of service and not for outages.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos