Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Loss Of Broadband

My internet went down this morning.  At 3pm I had an. email to say all good and the service status is saying there are no issues, however, my broadband will not come back and I cannot get hold of anyone at Virgin to talk to - I am really concerned now as I am working from home.  Can someone help me get hold of a customer service agent to see if there is some way they can re-boot my box as me switching it on and off doesn't appear to be working.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Loss Of Broadband

Your line might have been disconnected?

---------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes I have - it is now saying no issues and has been since 3pm but my box is saying its still down so I'm getting no internet! I don't know which way to turn - if I could just contact a customer service agent to check the line it would be okay but I cannot get hold of anyone - I have been trying all afternoon.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

When is does briefly pop up in my settings - it says "weak security" which I've never seen before and don't really understand?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

What does that mean and how do I fix it?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@Debbles1 wrote:

What does that mean and how do I fix it?

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/iOS-14-Weak-Security/td-p/4410050

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos