cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Losing connections multiple times daily

chuckstre
Tuning in

Hi. Several times a day we lose WiFi. It’s only for a few minutes at a time but it happens that often it’s really frustrating. I have tried suggestions that I have seen in threads on here, rebooting router, changing WiFi channels etc… but nothing helps. 
VM website rarely works as it should. Any moderators on here able to get me an engineer visit? 

11 REPLIES 11

Kath_F

If you had bothered to read my last messages you would see I already use the connect app, my laptop is less than 2 feet away from the router with no obstructions.  Location of any device in relation to the router isn’t the problem, all devices lose connection at the same time regardless of location. As I have also said, the issue comes and goes so unless you are checking the router at the exact time of the issue you aren’t going to see it. I am paying for a service that Virgin Media aren’t providing. This issue only started since I downgraded my tv package. (Whilst upgrading my broadband package). Seems like your getting back at me for spending less money on your services. 🤷‍♂️
I am an IT professional, I know what can and can’t influence WiFi signals. It’s what I do for a living!! 

Hey chuckstre, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry you are having some connection issues.

I am going to send you a PM so we can look into together, please can you look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?