Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Loosing wifi

I'm meant to have 200 speed Internet. I barely get 100 on a good day. But lately it keeps cutting. I'm not paying 45 quid for this to keep happening it's ridiculous. I have reset the hub, restarted it, done tests through the VM app and everything else Im meant to and still keeps crashing and being majorly slow. It's been doing it for a while. But when I tried sorting something out over the phone the other day (as I was renewing my contract) I was very rudely spoke to and made to feel uncomfortable, take a deal that was ridiculous.. I have learning and mental disabilities and it's disgusting how I was treated.

Main thing of this is.. Why does my WiFi keep cutting out, even when it's etherneted into a system.. Its beyond a joke now. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Loosing wifi

what speeds do you get wired

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I get about 120, but I used to get 200 or slightly more..

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Post the network, upstream and downstream logs from the hub 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos