Menu
Carl2159
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I’m unable to access my Router settings, I keep getting incorrect password although password has never been changed from passcode on the label on Router. I have carried out all the usual steps including a timed 60 second reset - 8 times in total but no luck. Any advise please 

0 Kudos
Adduxi
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Log in to Hub 3 Router

There are two passwords on the bottom on the Hub, perhaps you are using the wifi one rather than the Admin one ?

0 Kudos
Carl2159
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have tried both to be honest, but the WiFi password is all letters and hub password is numbers
0 Kudos
Tudor
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The only way then is to do a pin hole reset of the hub and it should then revert to its original password as on the hub. Be aware if you have any other modifications to the hub settings like split SSID names these will be lost and you will have to recreate then. You must old in the pin hole switch for 60 seconds and then do NOT power cycle the hub, it will reboot itself as long as the switch was held in long enough. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos
Carl2159
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks all sorted now

0 Kudos