Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Leaving

I’m looking to cancel my broadband service. I called the call centre number posted on the website and went through the appropriate channels only to be told that the moving centres were closed due to COVID-19 and to message instead. I then messaged and they told me I’d need to call as that was the only way to cancel myself. So I called again and I got the same response about the moving centres being closed.

Obviously this is very frustrating and any advice would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Leaving

You need to call and choose the correct option on the menu.

The centres are open. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

As Gary says...
Calling at 08.00 gives you the best chance - choose options 1,1,4,4 - but try at other times too and be patient - put phone onto speaker and watch TV with a cuppa till a human answers.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the help! Actually they sent me this number to call: ‭0800 052 1920‬ and I was able to get through directly to someone who sorted everything out - just in case anyone else was having similar issues!  

0 Kudos