Menu
Marion67
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Leave virgin

I've got my internet installed 2 days ago but I want to leave because the speeds are rubbish it keeps disconnecting . Can I get out of my contract if I'm within the 14 days

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Leave virgin

Well you can either phone or write in per your contract.

Or request some assistance on here. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Post up some more details and we can try and help see if there is a simple fix.

What package are you on? What Hub did you get? What speeds are you getting? On what devices? Is it dropping over wifi & also ethernet cable connections? How are you doing the tests?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
digicall
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

did anyone finally make contact to leave this company. i am trying to leave and every time i phone i just get put on hold and  get disconnected.

i think only a legal challenge would force them to finally let someone leave because of the shambolic service they provide. 

and yet they still write  their letters about trying tocontact you without ever doing so.

0 Kudos
digicall
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

tried phoning, but as soon you tell them i want to cancel it disconnects like magic

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

There are only two ways to cancel - see below. Also there is a 30 day notice period and if you are within a contracted period you will be subject to pro-rata early disconnection fees.

1. Call 150 from a VM phone or by dialling 0345 454 1111 options 1,1,4,4, from any phone - they are still picking up (in the UK too) - calling at 08.00 is the best time to get through with short wait times.

2. In writing to

Virgin Media Sales Operation Support,
Diamond Plaza,
Daleside Road,
Nottingham,
Nottinghamshire,
NG2 3GG.

Include dates, name address and all account details - and do it by registered mail with a receipt for signature on arrival.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos