Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Key worker - no broadband

Hi, I'm a key worker and working from home.  I have no internet or tv. 

Router rebooted, cables and connections checked. No known issues in the area. Hub 3 showing solid green wifi with flashing green power.

Website is sending me in circles. Can you help?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Key worker - no broadband

Please PM me your account number and postcode and I will take a look for you.

Kind regards

Zoe

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi, if youd like to private message me your account number, area reference and address. i can look into this for you?

Thanks
Shaun

If my answer was helpful to you please mark you post as helpful answer and consider leaving kudos.

Want to do right by your nearest and dearest and both earn a £50 credit off your bill? It's simple, Just text ‘RAF 94082 to 80011 with your postcode, account number, friend's name and phone number, so we can call them now.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Shaun thanks for the speedy reply. I. Using my phone and cant see any option to DM. I'm clearly missing the glaringly obvious. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

if you click on my user i.d you can send me a message 🙂

If my answer was helpful to you please mark you post as helpful answer and consider leaving kudos.

Want to do right by your nearest and dearest and both earn a £50 credit off your bill? It's simple, Just text ‘RAF 94082 to 80011 with your postcode, account number, friend's name and phone number, so we can call them now.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

the direct link for messing Shaun_H https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/731378 if having trouble finding it

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos