Menu
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Keep losing connection with WiFi

all my devices keep losing connection to Wifi. First it was showing an issue with broad band in the area then you said you are sending a technician on monday now it got cancelled. Issue still exists the broadband have been playing up last few weeks. I'm tired of trying to resolve this its so diffcult to get in touch with virgin. For £50 a month its a laughable customer service ...

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Keep losing connection with WiFi

Is it devices losing wi-fi connection with the Hub or Hub losing the WAN connection.

What is your connection like using a direct connection using a Cat 5E or better cable between the Hub and a 1Gbs capable Pc/Mac/Chromebook and no other devices connected ?

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Keep losing connection with WiFi

Just to clarify are devices (wired and wireless) losing connection? (if so its the WAN/Virgin Network issue or possibly the hub), if its just wired, then its a LAN/WLAN issue, ie one that is in your home. 

0 Kudos