Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Keep losing connection but no light comes on

So from last night the router loses connection but no lights comes on, only after restarting the problem is fixed for about an hour and it happens again and i have to restart it. Does anyone have the same issue and know a fix or it's just vm issue that needs to be fixed?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Keep losing connection but no light comes on

There’s a national outage currently...

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/outage

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I am aware of the outage but should the light not come on if there is no connection? There seem to be nothing unusual on the logs aswell, Thanks for the answer i think i will wait couple of days if the problem is fixed!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Reboot the hub 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Your hub does have a connection to Virgin - the outage problem is within Virgin's (and other ISP's) connection to the internet. 

From the perspective of your super hub you still have a working connection because it can talk to all the Virgin kit just fine. 

0 Kudos