cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ive been given a new router, but my my wifi pods arent working!!!

TheScientist
Joining in

Hi all, 

Ive recently been given a new router, but my wifi pods arent syncing with the new router, 

Does anyone know how to re-sync them? I dont fancy spending 1hr with tech support to try sort this. 

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

Client62
Alessandro Volta

VM will need to re-pair the VM Pods with the new Hub. 

VM clearly have no AI in the service desk as this must be a daily request.

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @TheScientist 👋 Welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Sorry to see that you're having issues with your Pods not pairing to the Hub. I'd recommend downloading the Connect App if you don't already have it. This usually helps optimise the Pods throughout the property and should help them re-sync.

If you still have issues after trying this, please do let us know, we'll be happy to help further.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Nathan_B has this changed. I always thought VM had to assign them to the new hub when there was a change of hub.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Hey Tudor, I'm not aware that this has changed and the pods would still need to be provisioned to new hubs but I will look into this to make sure.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Nathan, 

Thanks for replying, i do have the connect app - but it still doesnt sync to my old hub. can i be sent an updated one which will work with my new hub? 

thanks

Thanks for getting back to us @TheScientist 

I am sorry to hear that you've been unable to pair your hub with your pods.  I would like to take a look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R