Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Issues with Wifi

Hi 

as usual virgin customer service doesn't work. have been having wifi and broadband issues and cannot get through to anyone at virgin. still waiting .... 

Virgin01.jpg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Issues with Wifi

Almost an hour now, funny that I am wfh during covid and can reply to my customers within 5 mins but virgin cannot
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

not even 1 response yet, at least this and the chat to this number 07533051809 is all recorded
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Waiting where?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

web chat to this number 07533051809, check the screenshot was handed over to the "support team" that doesnt exist
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

1230 got response on web chat(raised issues at 1052) been through security checks and now waiting technical help .... 1340 .....
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Try 0800 064 3836

OR 0800 052 4570

All is Calm
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

If you want some technical help sorting your issues then the best place is right here - post up the details. Remember VM dont guarantee wifi connections - only wired ones- so this is the best place for sorting those.

If you just want to speak to VM - call them up - they are still picking up calls in the UK - calling at 08.00 is the best time although some posts on here say they are getting through ok at other times too

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Never did get the response from the Virgin tech team. WiFi still bad. Think router faulty but can't do anything as no one ever comes back to me from support. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Bad in what way?

Wifi speeds and connectivity aren’t guaranteed.

What are wired speeds like?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos