Menu
kspike007
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Is internet service down tw11 ?

Mega disappointed service down told it won’t be up again until 12th October ?? No reasons given. What’s the deal ?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is internet service down tw11 ?

Best info will be on 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to postcode level. A VM person here may be able to give some more info when they get here in a day or two

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is internet service down tw11 ?

Hi @kspike007

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your first post, we're happy to have you with us 🙂 

I'm very sorry to hear this, I appreciate this is frustrating and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

I'm going to send you a PM for more details so we can provide more information on this outage for you. 

Please look out for a notification in the purple envelope located in the top right hand corner of the Forum. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos