cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet

jmottram
Tuning in

Internet keeps dropping out regularly everyday it's so annoying. I check for faults it's says there is none. Then 5 mins or so later its back on. This happens most days sort it out virgin 

2 REPLIES 2

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

If you want help you'll have to give more information then that. You could start with:

What contract speed are you on?

What devices are you using?

When they are connected, what speeds do you get?

How are they connected to the Hub?

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @jmottram,

I am very sorry to hear that you've been having some service issues lately, and apologies for the delayed response here.

Is this issue ongoing today? If so, in the first instance please check our Service Status dashboard for any known area impacting faults. I appreciate that you've checked in the past, but it's very possible that it's been updated since so is always worth checking.

If nothing is being reported there, I can see that @jpeg1 has requested some further details to help us to narrow down what's going on. Can you please answer these and we can proceed from there?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!