Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Internet

Can someone please fix my internet still get noise and now been getting all red at the top of my graph for about a month or more now and we are paying a lot of money and just want to know if the superhub 4 is ready for customers yet? And if so can you guys send me one please want to see if it’s better than superhub 3  

thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Hero
Message 2 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet

Can you post a live link to your BQM please.

Instructions for posting BQM Link

Under your BQM graph are two links in red.

Click the lower link (Share Live Graph) then click generate.

Copy the text in the Direct Link box, beware, there may be more text than you can see.

On here click the Link icon (2 links chain to the left of the camera icon)

In the URL box paste the link you copied and in the ‘text to display’ box write My BQM then click OK - you can post the link straight away.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 19
Flag for a moderator

2 weeks and still no1 getting bk to me try to ring up and they didn’t do anyfin aswel waste of time trying to get my internet fixed again and no1 wants to do there job right aswel this company is going down the line and now I think Virgin should give me this internet for free until they fix it right and wot I don’t get is tht I am on trials for Virgin and don’t get the new superhub 4 to try out so send me a superhub 4 and give me this internet for free until u fix it right 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Exoticcshot_0-1599475195191.png 

this is my graph with red dots at the top and it is effecting me playing online on fps shooting games and they r always there at the top of my graph 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi Exoticcshot,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, I am sorry to hear your having issues with your internet connection.

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 19
Flag for a moderator

and virgin say nothing wrong with my internet at all more red dots at the top 

Exoticcshot_1-1599580358350.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Hero
Message 7 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Can you post a live link to your BQM please.

Instructions for posting BQM Link

Under your BQM graph are two links in red.

Click the lower link (Share Live Graph) then click generate.

Copy the text in the Direct Link box, beware, there may be more text than you can see.

On here click the Link icon (2 links chain to the left of the camera icon)

In the URL box paste the link you copied and in the ‘text to display’ box write My BQM then click OK - you can post the link straight away.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 19
Flag for a moderator

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/244f8f21f121ca2c95f8889d138e0e7fdb635894

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 19
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 19
Flag for a moderator

virgin go look at my live graph now its got really bad like I told u before because no one listens to the customers on ere or on the phone 

0 Kudos