Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Internet stops for 1min 5 times a day

I think it is from the cable from the spliter to the hub but there is no way to contact anyone so I don't know how to get it. It is bent. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet stops for 1min 5 times a day

Try calling it in as a fault (on 150 VM line - or 0345 454 1111 others) and see what they say when they test your connection - the UK call centre is still picking up and calling at 08.00 gives the best chance of getting through quickly, although I got through recently in 20' at ~1pm midweek.

You can also text them on 07533 051809 include account name/number and what the issue is – replies may take longer.

Or, a VM person should pick this thread up as soon as they see it and be able to help in a few days.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@ivoto wrote:

I think it is from the cable from the spliter to the hub but there is no way to contact anyone so I don't know how to get it. It is bent. Thanks.

What makes you think there is a problem with the cable ?

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ivoto, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue looked into with your broadband, I am sorry if its been causing you some frustration. 
Usually what we would ask you to do is just follow these links in order to try and resolve it before we have a look- 
Slow Speeds Help
Intermittent Connection

Can't Connect
We may also ask you for a bit more information so we can understand your specific issue like have you checked your speed using our Speed test site here. We also like customers to use a BMQ graph to gain more of an insight into your HUB's performance. We also may need to you reboot your HUB so that the data on the HUB's logs can reset, this helps the performance and also helps us identify any issues on our side. 

Please let me know how you get on with this information.

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos