cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet not working

andy3833
Tuning in

Good morning. Having issue with internet, I’m connected to the hub5 but internet not working on any device . This has been happening every day for last 10 days .. once reboot is done everything works fine till next day . Anybody any ideas ? 

regards

Andy 

6 REPLIES 6

Client62
Hero

The frailty & inflexibility of the Hub 5's Router mode WiFi settings and connectivity are legendary.

If a Hub 5 is delivered here, within the hour I shall be at Currys collecting a 3rd Party WiFi Router.

Regards

Philip

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Check with Area faults on 0800 561 0061 If you have a VM landline 150 this goes down to post code level. You could also try the web page status, but this is not recommended as it only covers issues that affect a very large number of customers.

VM will not dispatch any technicians while an area fault exists.

If no area faults found:

The primary place to report faults or for service requests is Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Yeah checked fir any faults in the area , check comes back all is good and working 

Hey @andy3833, thanks for reaching out to us on the Virgin Media forums. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the Hub 5 you are having 😞
I've looked on my end and I can't see any significant drops affecting the service or any outages.

Are you able to take out all the cables and securely tighten them back in and perform a hard reset on the Virgin Media hub? Pop a pin in the reset pin hole, located underneath the hub for 40 seconds.

Let us know how it goes.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi , I did all that before I went on to the forum , but I still having the same issues 

Andy

Hi Andy, 

Thanks for taking the time to come back to us in the Community. 

We're sorry to hear that despite trying the above, you are still having the issues. 

I can see that I replied to you on another thread regarding this last week but had no reply from you. Have you tried following the help I offered there yet? If not give it a go and pop back with an update. Here's the thread again: Joined to hub 5 but no internet

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs