cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet not connecting after service should be fixed

tdelake
Joining in

Hi

My internet has been off most of the day. It has said that the fix would be at 10pm. Now on the service status on the website says that it is fixed but I am still getting no internet or on demand TV. When I run through the checker on the app it says to check the connection and tto restart the hub, but this doesn't make any difference. Once I have done this it says that I need to book an engineer visit, which won't be until Monday evening. Is there anything else I can do to get help with this, because a whole weekend with no internet isn't great?

Thanks 

1 REPLY 1

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Also Try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to street cab/ postcode level.

What is that reporting ?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.