cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet not Available

reub777
On our wavelength

I have recently started to have problems with my wi fi. it is telling me "Internet not available" ?

1. I recently downloaded "Virgin connect" app. I think I joined the "wifi hot spots" which I don't want.

2 My "Guest" network is still working ok 

3 I have rebooted my hub as per instructions.

Can anyone help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi reub777 👋

Thanks for posting, and a warm welcome back to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're having some problems with your WiFi network showing "Internet not available". When does the "Internet not available" message appear? Is it when you try to connect to your Wi-Fi network or after connecting?

To also clarify, are you seeing this one some devices, or all? Have you made any changes to your Hub, or have any of your own equipment connected (such as a Router)?

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi reub777 👋

Thanks for posting, and a warm welcome back to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're having some problems with your WiFi network showing "Internet not available". When does the "Internet not available" message appear? Is it when you try to connect to your Wi-Fi network or after connecting?

To also clarify, are you seeing this one some devices, or all? Have you made any changes to your Hub, or have any of your own equipment connected (such as a Router)?

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

reub777
On our wavelength

Thanks Reece,it was my own  router 

Just to clarify, is this a third-party router you are using in modem mode? If so, what do you get the sam issues when in router mode?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs