Menu
RSR0208
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Internet no t working / interruption of services

Dear Sirs,

I would like to ask everyone if whatever services you enter an agreement with...if the agreement is not fulfilled...i.e the internet not working , should the user pay for a service even though is not working or being supplied?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet no t working / interruption of services

Have you checked for “known network faults”?

As well as trying the “check service,” Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum), also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually tells you of more local issues down to postcode level. These may not be listed on the Area Status web page (Areas are not “Geographic” they are billing areas) as that usually only covers faults affecting 1000’s of customers) so phone may give you more info, but even that wont cover problems affecting just a few customers.

If nothing shows there, what are the exact problems - are they evident on ethernet connected devices or just wifi ones?

What Hub do you have and what do the lights display when you have the issues?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos