Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Internet just went off now flashing green

I was busy doing my work yesterday and it just instantly cut off the power light is flashing green and the WiFi symbol is just solid green and still off now can anybody help?! As I need to work to put bread on the table it does say there is service in my area though

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet just went off now flashing green

As well as trying the “check service,” Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum), there is also a Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually tells you of more local issues down to postcode level (that may not be listed on the Area Status web page which usually covers 1000’s of customers) - that may give you more info, but even that wont cover problems affecting just a few customers.

If nothing shows on there, try calling it in as a fault (on 150 VM line - or 0345 454 1111 others) and see what they say when they test your connection and if possible, get a fault reference number – the UK call center is still picking up.

Also the usual switch it off and unplug for 10' and reboot it - but i'm sure you tried that! You couls trya a 60 second hold pinhole reset as well.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos