cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet issues again

TAZMANUK
Knows their stuff

Can you look into my area please as their is red spikes on the bqm also real speed had issues with upload that actually failed, lost / late / damaged packets.

It's not my equipment, the hub is in super hub mode, all connections are tight, had new internal and external cabling along with splitters etc.

Please don't insult saying signal level and connection are within spec, this is causing websites to take ages to load, lag etc and basically getting to the point now enough is enough.

I also suffered the 8pm - 10pm issues on the core fault highly documented and reported on here, however that was suddenly fixed to now getting these interruptions all throughout the day again.

Its getting to the point I can't wait for city fibre to he competition in my area with full fttp.

Sort it or loose my custom as I've only just last night closed a complaint down with executive office to now find it's still happening, just file a complaint, give me a deadlock so I can go to ofcom

6402698c7889214aaba83fdac7138f1ed53092ea (1).png

Screenshot_20220511_132712_com.android.chrome.jpg

89 REPLIES 89

TAZMANUK
Knows their stuff

Screenshot_20220513_080306_com.google.android.apps.messaging.png

 lets see after that timestamp shall we as the fault on service checker seem to think it was login issues with myVM not the connection issues, let's see how this plays out

Good Afternoon @TAZMANUK, and I'm sorry to see that you've been effected by service issues once again

I understand you've been able to work with out team to see if we can have this resolved for you

Can you please confirm this via an update for me?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

TAZMANUK
Knows their stuff

Haven't spoke to anyone nor has anyone spoke to me, can you clarify what was the issue that was fixed at 8am this morning in my area please was it just for people facing not been able to login to myvm or the actual issues I am facing.

As a engineer is booked for tomorrow 8am till 12 noon 

Can you clarify what was fixed in the area as it just cannot be "people facing login issues in myvm in my area" that would he more widespread rather than local 

Also customer services said they wasn't a issue last night after I had already inform her they was as it's in the service checker to which she said they wasn't.

Please clarify

TAZMANUK
Knows their stuff

Screenshot_20220513_133539_com.android.chrome.png

 so after 8am after a fix I assume it wasn't the area issue still getting intermittent packet loss.

If I have poor gaming experience this evening due to the ongoing issues that's it, 20 years loyal service will be coming to an end as we've had enough of this random cut outs of upload speed, latency, packet loss, etc all clearly posted in my thread.

DO NOT state it's within spec

Sadly I don't see reference to an outage that was cleared @TAZMANUK

Please work with the engineer that you advise has been booked and report back to us 

They will be better placed to advise of any outages that have been present in your local area

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

TAZMANUK
Knows their stuff

Screenshot_20220513_140403_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220513_140044_com.overlook.android.fing.jpg

Screenshot_20220513_140012_com.overlook.android.fing.jpg

TAZMANUK
Knows their stuff

So you cannot tell me by the reference number what the issue was, very odd, no resolve tomorrow I'll wait for complaint acknowledgement answer and ask for deadlock.

All the 20 years I have not experienced this kind of service and always recommend Virginmedia, sadly I won't be anymore, and looks like I'll be searching for a supplier than can give me trouble free internet connection 

Whatever you have done after the 9th may in my area or whatever links it is causing issues and all virgin seem to care about is charging customers for a rubbish service. Sorry but I'll vote with my feet.

Customers are leaving i wonder why

TAZMANUK
Knows their stuff

Here we go loss of upload again then works again intermittent

Screenshot_20220513_150723_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220513_150827_com.android.chrome.png

Screenshot_20220513_150837_com.android.chrome.jpg

TAZMANUK
Knows their stuff

Screenshot_20220513_151209_com.android.chrome.png

 getting proper peeved off now Virginmedia

TAZMANUK