Menu
timrichardson82
Tuning in
Message 1 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Internet dropout

Hi there. 
We have been experiencing daily dropouts over the last 2 weeks. I have set up a BQM and has been running for 3 days now. 
Please can someone help with posting the results and diagnosing if there is an issue? Then I can see if there is a requirement for an engineers visit. 
Thanks so much. 
Tim 

0 Kudos
conman33158
Superfast
Message 2 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet dropout

Post a direct link on here to your BQM

Also, can you please upload your router stats

Type 192.168.0.1 or (192.168.100.1 if you have your Hub in Modem mode) into your address bar at the top of your browser

For Hubs 2 & 3 - DO NOT LOG IN, just click “Check Router Status”

For Hub 4 - When the page appears LOG IN then click on:

Advanced Settings > Tools > Network Status.

Please copy and paste the contents of the Downstream, Upstream, Configuration and Network Log tabs, if you get a yellow warning just click the Post button again. You can use more than one post for each item if needed.

If you get a warning when you hit “Post” just hit “Post” again and it should work ok!

Please do not use screenshots

***********************************************************************************************************************************
Super Hub 4.0 (modem mode) - Gig1 Fibre FTTP - Asus RT-AX82U & Asus RT-AX56U with AiMesh setup
***********************************************************************************************************************************
My Broadband Ping - conman33158
0 Kudos
timrichardson82
Tuning in
Message 3 of 17
Flag for a moderator

That’s great, thanks so much. I have added the direct link below, let me know if it’s ok. 
I will go through the other things abit later. 
Thanks so much for your help. 

Tim

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/view/14a9b3f7508da8aad22dc72b519806df925...

0 Kudos
conman33158
Superfast
Message 4 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Link not working mate, make sure you copy the whole text of the direct link and paste here 🙂

Super Hub 4.0 (modem mode) - Gig1 Fibre FTTP - Asus RT-AX82U & Asus RT-AX56U with AiMesh setup
0 Kudos
timrichardson82
Tuning in
Message 5 of 17
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos
conman33158
Superfast
Message 6 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Still not working mate. Have you created the monitor?

Setup a Broadband Quality Monitor (BQM) at thinkbroadband.com. Just click on Create a new monitor.

Post a 'Live Link' to your BQM on here asap.

Under your graph you just created Click (Share Live Graph) then click generate.

Copy the text in the Direct Link box and paste it on here

0 Kudos
timrichardson82
Tuning in
Message 7 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the info, apologies for that. I had set up a BQM but wasn’t sure on how to share it. Should be all good now. 
Thanks again. 

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/e93b92432442d179323d45929824f73af2...

0 Kudos
conman33158
Superfast
Message 8 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Nope, not working, go to share live link on your graph then copy and paste the direct link. 

0 Kudos
timrichardson82
Tuning in
Message 9 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Really sorry, I don’t know why this isn’t working. I am copying and pasting the direct link after clicking on share live graph!

I have tried again below but did the same as my last try. Hope it works. 
if it doesn’t work, what is it showing? 

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/e93b92432442d179323d45929824f73af2...

0 Kudos
conman33158
Superfast
Message 10 of 17
Flag for a moderator

It's working now but still waiting on your router stats.

0 Kudos