Menu
MrJPurp2112
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Internet down

Hi, My Internet has been down throughout the day I am in the postcode (Tf3). Earlier I checked on the virgin service page where it confirmed that there was an Issue in the area and an engineer would be out. I requested updates via text message and received the message:

"Virgin Media Outage Update - ID: F008783776 We're pleased to tell you this issue is now fixed. Best wishes, the Virgin Media Team"

However my problems and those of neighbours have persisted. The Internet was working fine up until 2am this morning when I got to bed.

Internet returns for up to 5 minutes allowing me to work/watch Internet videos and then it cuts out again? 

I was hoping for confirmation on whether the work has been completed or if further work is being done? 

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Internet down

The best way to get this looked into is by calling customer service, staff take about 3-14 days to respond to post on this forum.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos