cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet down for hours -flashing red light on hub 5

Moragorn
Joining in

I've recently upgraded to gig1 with the hub 5 and this is now the third time in a month all internet access has died for hours. Up to hour 4 now. The hub is flashing red, was working fine for days then just dies. I've reset the hub multiple times now but no luck. I've tried the service number and it says no issues in my local area. Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4

Client62
Legend

Check for a known local fault on 0800 561 0061 - it is an automated service.
Customer Support are on 150 or 0345 454 1111 from a non-VM phone.

Moragorn
Joining in

Tried that. No issues apparently. Internet still down. 16 hours now. Had the hub 3 for years and never had any issues, hub 5 is nightmare. Supposed to WFH today.

And it has now started working again, I have taken no steps to fix it. Just started working again for no reason.

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, Moragorn.
Thanks for posting on our help forums and sorry to hear of the issues you've had with your connection recently.
Our apologies for any inconvenience caused by this, however there have been no issues reported recently upon our latest checks in the area.

Glad to know it's all come back online and working since your latest post a couple of days ago, feel free to pop back here if you need more help with this or face such issues in the future.

We'll be happy to help out.
Regards,

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs