cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet down: Landline offline and green light flashing on Hub

Tekken2
Joining in

just before midnight, I have lost broadband connection in the E14 area. The hub lights are flashing green and there is no internet. There is also no dial tone on my landline  service check says services are okay for both landline and broadband in the area. So can’t register for loss of service. 

I work from home and I’m on an online training today hot-spotting does not work and is glitchy.  

any advice please I have checked connections over and over and it all connected and no loose cables or connections. 

5 REPLIES 5

Client62
Hero

Check for a known local fault on 0800 561 0061 - it is an automated service.
Customer Support are on 150 or 0345 454 1111 from a non-VM phone.

same here

update
Just joined

red light flush on hub 4

hasinaakther_11
Joining in

Based in E1, have had no wifi and landline isn’t working since yesterday 7pm. Keep on getting useless updates from virgin media. Had to leave my elderly parent at home and go to work with no way on checking in on her. No loose cables was working fine until yesterday have done multiple resets 

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

We apologise to the small number of customers in the East London area who may be experiencing issues with their services following extensive damage to our network caused by a third party. We're currently on site and are working tirelessly to resolve this as quickly as possible.