Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Internet connection blocked even though bills are regularly paid

My Internet connection has been blocked even though I have been regularly paying my bills.

The bills for the past two months have been paid from my online banking platform.  Unfortunately, Virgin Media account was recorded with the reference from my previous address.

I have been trying to reach Virgin Media without success.  I have even tried to pay a second time using the phone number provided.  This is unsuccessful as the phone is sending me in an endless loop of "enter your account number, your area code" blah blah.  I tried twice online, this is also impossible.

I have used their chat form and their mobile number 07533051809.  Nothing.

What on earth is going on here?

The only thing you get is "Pay your bill" messages.  

Please I do not owe you anything.  Could you please re-establish my connection immediately?

NB: It is also impossible for me to register with the email service since they made a mistake on my email at the start of the contract.  Since then, I cannot login, reset password or even create new account because my "email is not recognized".  However, they can still send me emails using the same email address. 

PLEASE RE-ESTABLISH MY CONNECTION.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet connection blocked even though bills are regularly paid

Call it in on 150 (VM Phone) or 0345 454 1111 or (any other phone) - follow options 1-1-4-4 "Thinking of leaving" when you should get through to the people who can help you sort it.
Calling at 08.00 midweek -- is the best time - although people are still reporting getting through fine at other times with no long waits.

You can also text them on 07533 051809 include account name/number and what the issue is – replies may take a bit longer

A VM person should pick this up here and respond, but it can take a day or two.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet connection blocked even though bills are regularly paid

Hi bkonate, 

Welcome to our community forums! 🙂 

Sorry to hear of this recent experience and for any inconvenience caused. 

Have our team been able to get the restriction lifted for you now? We should be able to transfer the payments on to your new account and get it back up to date.

Please let us know if you still need any help and we can look into this for you. 

Many thanks, 

Hetty 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos