Menu
Finnie_Boi
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Internet access denied

So basically I turned my router HUB 3.0 when I left the house (as I always do), I was using it fine prior to then. I come home about an hour later, turn the router on (wait about 10 minutes) and I can connect to the router but not the internet. I went into the overview of the HUB and states “Internet (Access Denied)”. Please help

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet access denied

Call it in as a fault to CS - they will test your connection and let you know of any known faults.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Tudor
Hero
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Possibly nothing to do with your problem, but most electronic equipment is not designed to be constantly turned off and on. Drastically shortens its life and you will not get any updates until you turn it on, then it could take a long time to initialise. 

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Finnie_Boi

I am sorry to hear you have had this issue, have you been able to call in and get this resolved?

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos