Menu
Mooreel
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Internet (access denied)

I tried to get through to an engineer but after 30 minutes on the phone I gave up.

Yesterday I had some drops of the connection but didn't think much of it. Today in the morning I have no Internet anymore, with the green WiFi light and green blinking status light. 

In the settings of the hub I can see Internet (access denied) 

When I run the troubleshooter it shows this:

Your broadband connection is working, gatewayvipv4 address is jot valid, your broadband connection is down, temperature of hub normal

Network status shows : acquired downstream channel (long number):ranging 

Ranged upstream channel (long number):locked

Provisioning state: offline 

I tried restarting, check all cables and connect a ethernet cable but it doesn't work.

Any further suggestions?

Thanks nico

0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Community elder
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet (access denied)

Have you used the Check Service Status (top right of this page) to see if there is a known issue affecting your area?

If it's clear then you'll need to contact VM by phone  150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone.  Alternatively you can wait for a member of the Forum Team to pick up this post but that could be days away.

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Emma_E
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet (access denied)

Hi Mooreel,

Welcome to the forums, I am sorry to see you have been having trouble with your connection.

I have taken a look and it seems you are affected by fault ref F006587106 for SNR and FECS. This has now been resolved and the connection is looking good from this side.

If you are still having trouble let us know and we will be happy to take a look for you.

All the best

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos