cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Dropping

CarlosZinzi
Tuning in

My Internet keeps dropping multiple times a day will this continue in long term or should i just switch to my old provider? Never had a problem with talk talk, switch to virgin for faster Internet but 1) never get the amount that im paying for (i should pay less then doesn't it makes fkng sense?) 2) Internet disconnects and kicks me from games every 40mins or so, run multiple test and says theres an intermittent problem in my area next day i get a message that got fixes but the problem persist 

14 REPLIES 14

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi CarlosZinzi,

Thanks for chatting with us within private messages, as you've had your engineer visit we don't need to be within a PM conversation now 🙂 

I understand you're still having problems with your internet connection though even after the visit previously. 

Could you please expand on these issues here for us? 

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hi yes, so the internet has been dropping every 10 or so minutes since I change to your company, it would be for the las 3 months it starts to drop from 8am to 10am then from 2pm to 8pm but sometimes this happens more randomly, I’ve had the same technician come multiple times and “fix” the problem but the day next it’s all same, I have been tracking this for long time with thinkbroadband, it’s really stressful to use the internet like this because I use it to play and I get constantly disconnected from the games and lose whatever progress I may have, my daughter keeps crying and saying “it’s not working” when the internet drops, me and my wife have low data plans on our phone because we have internet at home but then we have to use data at home as it can drop for up to 5 minutes and near the end of the month we run out of data on our phones, so this problem is already affecting us more than it should and it haven’t been fixed in months 

Thank you for the update @CarlosZinzi 

To best look into the disconnections you are experiencing, please run a BQM on your service for the next 48hrs and post the results here. This will help us get a better understanding of the issue at hand.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

In this case, I am sending you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs