cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Connectivity Issues

animal666
Joining in

my internet has given me so much stress for last 2 months about 40 calls to virgin still not fixed.

Screenshot 2023-08-10 142616.png

18 REPLIES 18

animal666
Joining in

@virgin media u guys say my internet is fine ive had 2 months of hell still not fixed

Hi animal666,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to see you've been having some connection issues. I can see from our side that you've been able to contact us, and have arranged a technician.

Please let us know how this goes.

Alex_Rm

animal666
Joining in

i had technician out last week he changed everything and said he seems to think the cable in ground is at fault  

Client62
Legend

Recommended Upstream signal levels are +35 dBmV to +49 dBmV (DOCSIS 3.0)

The Hub is working very hard to transmit to the street cabinet, there may be a local fault that is reported via 0800 561 0061

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @animal666,

Thanks for coming back to us about this ongoing issue! Can you tell us a little more about what the technician advised at the appointment?

We'll do all we can to help. 

Thanks! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

he said that its the cable from cab to the house but the mangers dont like to sort it cause it cost money ive had nothing but trouble since joining im on my last time of trying to get it sorted 

Thank you @animal666 

Did the engineer say that they would be contacting the network team or mention any next steps at all?

he said that he was booking in new cable but dont seem he has because i had to phone to get new tech out again

I'm so sorry again that this has happened @animal666 

To confirm do you now have another engineer appointment booked?