Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Internet Cable Cut by mistake in front garden

Help! our builders accidentally cut through our internet cables in the front garden. I urgently need an engineer out to repair this.  It is an outside / external job only. Account number is: [REMOVED]

Can you please advise how I can get someone out and quickly!? I have spent over an hour on hold on the phone, only to be cut off the first time!  I simply cannot get through to your call help line.

Please help.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet Cable Cut by mistake in front garden

Hi there @Tasco1

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first ever post - although we are sorry for the reasons you have contacted us. 

I've not been able to locate your account from your forum details so unsure if you have managed to get a technician booked for this as yet? If you do still require assistance with booking a technician to take a look, please pop us a reply as soon as you can. 

You can also call us on 150/03454541111 - we understand that we are busier than usual but our agents are answering calls as quickly as possible. Tech Support are available until 9pm Monday - Friday and 6pm weekends. 

We also have a text number on 07533051809 which you can use if you don't wish to wait online. 

Keep us posted. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos