cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent connection

reuben4k
Joining in

For the past 2 weeks I have been getting an intermittent connection. Is there a known problem in the SW8 area in London ?

7 REPLIES 7

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

Check for local faults on 0800 561 0061. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @reuben4k 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear of any connection issues.

I have done a system check and can see you are affected by an SNR issue (signal to noise ratio). The fault reference for your records is F010739257. The estimated fix date is the 9am on the 15th June. 

Please do pop back to us after this time if you're still experiencing any issues and we'll be happy to assist further.

Kind regards.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John,

Thanks for your reply. This issue has been ongoing for 3 weeks now, could you please make sure we are getting refunded for the month where we didn't have the service? Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards, Reuben 

Thanks for coming back to us reuben4k, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Hi John, 

The issue still persists even after the fix date..

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi reuben4k, 

Thank you for getting back in touch.

I have taken a look from our side and unfortunately it does look like the repair is taking longer than originally estimated. 

The current estimated fix date is the 19th June at 12pm.  Our team are doing all they can to have this resolved as quickly as possible and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Thank you, 

Nat

What kind of issue are you trying to resolve that takes this long to remediate? Working from home for my partner is becoming very difficult because of this...