cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent broadband

jasmond
Tuning in

S61

wifi has been intermittent since last month since they said engineers are on problem in your area 

streaming on tv has been a nightmare I’ve been on test last 3 days as it’s got worse  All I get is a result saying account ok kit ok we have a problem in your area and engineers are on it. I doubt that   
anyone in this area got the same problem ? 

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If they say there is an issue then there usually is. Try asking some of your neighbours to see if they have the same problem.

Check for estimated fix time on the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date fault info. and tells you of more local issues and fix estimates, down to street cab/ postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, jasmond.
Thank you for your post on our help forums and welcome back to the community.

We're sorry to hear of the network and service issues you've experienced and that they've been ongoing for this long, it's definitely not the great service we wish to provide.

We'd love to best assist with this, upon latest checks we've found an issue that's causing poor connection however it should clear in less than 18 hours.

In the event you're still having problems with your internet service after this time please let us know here and we'll be eager to help out.

You may also visit our service status page here around 8am tomorrow and check for faults at your post code, under broadband you'll find an option saying ''still having issues'' which will enable further broadband checks and you'll be given the option to book a technician visit once we detect a problem.

Do let us know how you get on and if you need more help or advice after the above have been checked, we're here to support you in the best way we can.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs