Menu
Zaraellie2
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent broadband

• Hi any idea how we get an engineer out sick to death of intermittent broadband Disney and netflix films freeze always getting switched to mobile network.... Rebooted hub loads of times run checks loads of times... Ring up virgin they cut u off and tell u to do checks that we've already done over the last 4 months... Loosing our crap slightly with them. 
0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent broadband

Are wireless or wired devices affected??

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent broadband

Hi there @Zaraellie2

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - I was sorry to understand that you've been having some issues with your broadband recently. I have located your account from your forum information and can see that we have sent you our Pods recently - how have things been since installing them at home?

The Pods should help with any WiFi range issues you may have been having.

However, I can see that you are also currently impacted by a known area issue called SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio) This issue can cause intermittent connections with both your broadband and  TV Services. 

At the time of writing, the estimated fix date for this issue is 6th May and the reference number is F008980370. I will ensure that this is logged on your account for you also. If you require any updates to the area issue, please do feel free to pop back to this thread.

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos