Menu
elammens
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent broadband

Hi,

Similar to a lot of other people, I'm experiencing intermittent broadband which is making it impossible to get any work done. 

I've rebooted my HUB, resetted it. I've rebooted my laptop and other devices. I've tried a wired connection from the Hub. All failed. Not working. Your website is saying there are no issues, which is clearly not the case. We're in NW3 1TR.

Please come up with a solution asap.

Elisabeth

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
jpeg1
Community elder
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent broadband

If you are getting no signal at all with an ethernet connection, you need to phone the support line and report a fault. They can do some tests down the line.

0 Kudos
elammens
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply.

I am getting connection via Ethernet. It's just also intermittent. Basically, the signal I'm getting into modem has to be intermittent. I've exhausted all other options. Virgin just needs to get their act together.

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@elammens wrote:

Thanks for the reply.

I am getting connection via Ethernet. It's just also intermittent. Basically, the signal I'm getting into modem has to be intermittent. I've exhausted all other options. Virgin just needs to get their act together.

How, unless you report it, can they do that?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
elammens
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Where can you actually contact them?! Besides this 'community' forum where a million people at the same time start reporting failing services.

If you have a chat or phone number, please share.

0 Kudos
jpeg1
Community elder
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The support line is 150. Best called first thing in the morning.  If you really have a fault that's the way to get it fixed.

0 Kudos