Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent broadband

Many households on our street are experiencing problems with our WiFi. This has been on going since Saturday. After hours of Us all trying to talk to someone, a neighbour was told It would be fixed yesterday. It is still not right. Can someone look into the Nn3 area of Northampton and tell us what is going on please. We need our WiFi to work. No one is talking to us at virgin and we find this customer service diabolical 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent broadband

Just Wi-Fi?

Are wired connections working ok?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Our portal is only showing a yellow light 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

So are wired connections working or not?

Have you checked the Service Status page?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

hello, our wired service seems fine. It is the phones and laptops we are struggling with. It is not only our house but many houses on our street. Are you please able to tell us what the problem is we have been trying to speak to someone since Saturday 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Do a 60 second pinhole reset on the hub 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Ok- thank you I will try .. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Ok, I have done the pin hole reset as requested but there is still only one light at the bottom that is lit up yellow

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi HJ1974, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I'm very sorry fort he delay in getting back in touch and the issues you've been having, we have been busier than usual. 

I've tried to locate your account to see if you're still having issues but I've been unable to locate your account from here. 

So I can help if still needed I'm going to pop you a personal message for some details and then we'll take it from there. 

I look forward to hearing back from you soon. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos