Menu
PaulT1234
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent broadband in the last 2 weeks

Recently been having an issue with broadband internet, we haven't changed anything in our house in 5+ years but over the last 10 days or so our broadband won't stay on for longer than 10-15 seconds without dropping during the day, but when 3am comes it doesn't drop once and stays stable till around 7am. I have tried phone calls to the call centre but i just get hung up on during troubleshooting, considering i pay £50+ for this service it is appalling. 

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent broadband in the last 2 weeks

Hi PaulT1234, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the broadband service. Can you confirm if this is still the case?. Is this happening on both the wired and wireless connections? What hub are you currently using? Chris

0 Kudos
jameseyre1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Same issue for us Chris - I have another thread:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/Internet-connection-dropping-constantly/m-p...

Could one of the forum team help as it is impossible to get through to speak to anyone?

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

A rep will get to it. You need to wait like everyone else has to

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HI jameseyre1, I have looked over this and will send you a private message to look into this further for you. Chris

0 Kudos