Menu
Ian1257
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent broadband & Wifi & VM Connect not working

Hi we are having ongoing issues with intermittent broadband and Wifi. Plus the app is not working or connecting to the router, tv boxes and booster. We’ve reset factory settings, turned off and back on and no joy

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Mengorko
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent broadband & Wifi & VM Connect not working

Hi,

Same here. NW6 London.

its been a whole week now. Every day internet is not working. I have a FIBER 500, and the download speed is always at 1-2MB. 

I called multiple times, I did all the factory resets and tests. Nothing wrong with my hub or cables.

it is just the BB which is faulty. No one is helping!

one week of this.. not able to work properly, I am preparing to cancel the contract due to virgin media breaching it by not giving me what I pay for! Not mentioning the issues I have for my job!

I don’t know what to do more.. just living everyday with a 1MB connection (basically impossible to use).

0 Kudos
Ian1257
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear you are also having problems. It’s crazy their suggestions just do not help and make no difference to a poor service. We are on Fibre 350 and we very rarely achieve anywhere near the promised speed but they are just not interested and just want to keep taking the money.

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@Ian1257 wrote:

Hi we are having ongoing issues with intermittent broadband and Wifi. Plus the app is not working or connecting to the router, tv boxes and booster. We’ve reset factory settings, turned off and back on and no joy

What are wired speeds and connectivity like?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Mengorko
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

My friend I feel your pain. 
I can understand if the issue was like a day.. here we are talking 10 days in a row now! And nowhere near fixing it!

fiber 500MB turned into fiber 1 MB 😂

0 Kudos
Ian1257
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Speeds vary massively from hour to hour both wifi and wired

0 Kudos