Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent WiFi

Hi. I'm having poor and intermittent wifi on all devices from a few days. Can anyone help me please. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent WiFi

Intermittent in what way?

How does wired connection behave?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Wired connections look fine

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

What’s the issue with the Wi-Fi ?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

My guess is connected to WIFI but No Internet - and the WIFI connection saying "No Internet".

And thats what I see and I'm yet to be able to come to a satisfactory conclusion. Having debugged the situation I am at the conclusion that it is an intermittent issue with the hub.

When I have a WIFI connection that is 20ft from the Hub, straight line of sight, and a cable connection, I have to draw the conclusion that the Hub is doing something odd.

To be told its my TP-Link Powerline adapters (straight power plugs, NOT WIFI boosters) causing the issue leaves me verging on incredulous. I've had straight powerplugs connecting my home systems for nigh on 10 years, working with this Hub for a few years since release - all with no issues, then I am drawn to the common denominator. 

When I'm told there is nothing wrong with the Hub, and I say "Its intermittent" and I am logging the issue. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Can you start your own thread please, Herriott

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Why do I need to start a new thread to answer his question and say I have the same issue, but no resolution?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Because you may not have the “same issue”. 

0 Kudos