Menu
Sasha_W
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 21 of 34
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent WiFi signal

I completely understand this and we do apologise for any inconvenience caused.

A pin hole reset consist of a small hole at the back of the hub, with something pointy, press on the hole for around 10-15 seconds, then wait 10 minutes for everything to load up again. 

If you could carry this out and let us know if anything has improved, that would be fab. 

If this issue continues to persist, we will have a look into this further for you 🙂 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Busybee7
Joining in
Message 22 of 34
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I've been having the same issue for as long as I've had internet! I honestly thought virgin media would have been better, but I still lose connection for moments at t a time. It says connected no internet. This affect all devices at the same time. It has made homeschooling very difficult. If I could find a solution I'd be very happy. I screenshot the logs, and there are a lot of errors. My hub is in an entrance hall and no devices are there, tho I have tried going beside it but it still didn't work. I have nothing connected via ethernet. Can you help? 

0 Kudos
Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 23 of 34
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Busybee7

I've looked into this and I can see the hub is displaying prolonged signal level issues and hasn't been rebooted in over 11 days, could you give the hub a reboot so I can run the signal levels again after this?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Busybee7
Joining in
Message 24 of 34
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. I have it rebooted now.

0 Kudos
Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 25 of 34
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Busybee7

Thank you for your patience with this. After the reboot I can still see some issues with the hub so I have booked a technician visit in for you. You can view the time slot I have booked in and also have the option to reschedule this via your online account.

Our engineer team will look to get this issue sorted for you, if you run into any further issues - please do let us know.

Thank you for your time in posting on our forums @Busybee7

Please do let us know how the technician visit goes.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Busybee7
Joining in
Message 26 of 34
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. I have received confirmation of the engineer visit. Hopefully it will work better after that 🙂

0 Kudos
Helencoe
Tuning in
Message 27 of 34
Flag for a moderator

I have performed a pin reset and I am still experiencing issues. I have just attended a 30 minute meeting which dropped twice. It only drops for seconds, but it is long enough to kick me out of the meeting. This is most apparent when I am in video meetings, but we have found that the TV also becomes pixilated every now and then, as if the signal has dropped momentarily.

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 28 of 34
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply and update, Helencoe,

I'll send you a private message to confirm your account details.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Helencoe
Tuning in
Message 29 of 34
Flag for a moderator

Network Log

Time Priority Description

11/04/2021 12:49:15criticalSYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Loss of Sync;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;
11/04/2021 12:49:6Warning!RCS Partial Service;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;
11/04/2021 12:48:31criticalSYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Loss of Sync;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;
11/04/2021 12:44:15Warning!RCS Partial Service;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;
11/04/2021 12:39:13criticalSYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Loss of Sync;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;
11/04/2021 12:16:30Warning!RCS Partial Service;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;
11/04/2021 12:08:33criticalNo Ranging Response received - T3 time-out;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;
11/04/2021 11:58:17Warning!RCS Partial Service;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;
11/04/2021 11:56:17criticalSYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Loss of Sync;CM-
0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 30 of 34
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your messages and clearing data protections, Helencoe

I have set up an engineer’s visit for you which you will be able to view from your online account here.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos