Menu
EmmaOD2
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent WiFi dropping the same time everyday

So I’ve called several times previously about an issue I’m experiencing when the signal drops the same time each day. 

Ringing seems to have only moved the cut of time, so originally it would drop at 4 minutes past the hour on certain hours. Now it drops at 22 mins past the hour on certain hours. 

Now when I ring it the automated answer tells me that techs are looking into the issue but it’s taking longer than usual because of the issue. However, I’ve never been told what the actual issue is and it’s very distributive to me working from home. Once it tells me this I have no option to speak to someone and to only go back to the main menu. 

When I log into service checker there is nothing there to say what the issue is. Is anyone able to advise what I need to do to find out about the issue/talk to someone? An email perhaps. But I can’t continue to work like this 😢

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
lotharmat
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent WiFi dropping the same time everyday

I think VM Staff will be able to tell you a bit of an overview of the issue but it will likely be limited to a 'fault in your area' or a 'SNR Issue in your area' or a 'Utilisation issue in your area'

The fix time will be an estimate and will possibly go over it!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings but until the automated answer says it's fixed; I doubt you'll get more information!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

0 Kudos
EmmaOD2
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you! 

I’ve got no information other than an issue. 

It’s been going on for months. 

Is there a formal complains procedure?

Thanks! ☺️

0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @EmmaOD2

Welcome to the forum page and thanks for posting this on here. 

Sorry to hear that this issue has occurred and can appreciate this is not ideal at all. 

I will pop you over a PM as I can't seem to locate your account via your forum information. 

Please look out for the purple envelope at the top right hand corner of your screen as this will take you to PM's

Thanks

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos